[ST] Northbay Motorsports in Santa Rosa

Anybody have experience with North Bay Motorsports in Santa Rosa? They
look
to be the next closest dealer.

Northbay is my dealer, as I live in Santa Rosa.  Just picked up my ST
yesterday from there after a big service job (new Avon Azzaros front and
rear, raceteched front forks, heated grips). Short ride home but I really
liked what I felt with the racetech and new Avons, but it has been quite wet
here and with new tires I did not want to lean it over too far.
Jason does the service on Triumphs and Ducatis, and he is quite good, IMHO.
They took over $80 off on the Avons for me to boot.  Tell them you know me
when you come in -- I know them quite well -- and give me a shout when you
are down here.

New Daytona: I too am getting to like it better with more views.  Have to
see it in person to really decide but the specs undoubtedly look good.

Jon Stiffler
'00 Blue ST