Re: [ST] What's makes up the 500 mile service?

The dealer should do exactly what is listed in your Triumph maintenance
manual you received with the bike. I had two different dealers quote me
different shop times to do same work. I had one dealer shoot me a time
of 1.5 hours and another shoot me a time of 3.4 hours. I am really
concerned since shop hourly rates are $ 65.00 per. The biggest thing
they do is change the oil and filter. I am really wondering why there is
not a specific time to do specific items for the manufacturers
recommended services. If anyone has any info I would love to hear it. I
guess I am suggesting you do the service yourself and keep good records.
I purchased the oil from the dealer in bulk and will do exactly that. I
will however think about taking bike in for the major services (maybe).
Regards, Jerry