[ST] 190 rear tire

A tractor dealer in Virginia turned me on to the Michelin Macadam 90X
190-50-17  that he uses on all his Triumphs (Daytonas including Racebikes)
There is no way I could tell the difference in handling between the Dunlop
180 width to the 190 except the Michelin was a bit taller. It warms quickly,
you can get off your bike and it stands up on it's own (kidding), the major
difference is the mileage. I've put over 6,000 on this Macadam and it is
still fresh, whereas the Dunlop was history at this pt. Because I use Sable
for camping so much, the sturdier the tire the better. Nimble is only
confidence and weight distribution as far as I'm concerned. Because I'll
never actually race the Darling, moot point!
Does the Moon  really have a Dark Side?

Jim Schroeder "Desert Dawg"
Quartz Hill, CA
'99 Sprint ST "Sable"