[ST] California Rain

>It has now rained for 9 days straight in the San Francisco bay
>area.

I can just hear the rest of the country moaning in sympathy.

Up here in Ferndale the story is the same, but at least I don't mind
getting my KLR messy, so I've been taking it out occasionally. Besides, pot
holed, flooded, cow-poop littered roads just aren't the ticket for fun on
the Sprint. I just got my Sprint back from its 12k (actually 11k, but it
really needed a new chain) and there was a break in the storm long enough
to ride it home. But now it's sitting in the garage. Can't even take the
dirt bike or the ATV out this weekend because my normal riding area is
under water.

News from the 12k: 3 valves were adjusted, I didn't think to ask whether
they were tight or loose. Also found that my exhaust header has a cracked
weld, so I'll be getting another one under warranty. I hope that's the last
thing to fail for awhile because my warranty is almost up.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com