[ST] Tie-downs

For those of you with trucks, when you tie down a street bike, do you do it
on the centerstand or just resting on the wheels being held up by the
tension of the straps?  (With dirtbikes it's obviously always been the
latter, but I've never tried to load a street bike into a pickup before,
and putting it on the centerstand would also ensure there's no pressure on
the tailgate with the short bed on my SuperCrew.)

 -- Jim