[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #112

In a message dated 2/23/01 10:00:01 AM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< It would be nice to know if anyone else will be there and where they
are staying, etc. Although I will be sans bike and in a cage - I hope to at
least catch the 200.
Anybody else going?
Bill "Jett Dawg" >>

I'm riding there from San Diego on my black '99 ST-when parked in Daytona its
only distinguishing feature will be a transverse iron bar at the back for
attaching radio antennas. My buddy has a red Thunderbird which is fairly
unique-it has an aluminum auxiliary gas tank (custom made by Rob North)
bungeed to the luggage rack We are staying at the Holiday inn in Deland. Hope
to see you-I will wear my Triumph e-mail list T-shirt, weather permitting.
Dave Collins, San Diego