[ST] RS Starting Problems

Unfortunately another problem with the new RS. It only happens occasionally
but when hot and switched off  it sometimes refuses to restart. Battery is
fine but no engine firing at all. Try it for a minute say then leave it for
a time and it starts first time. I've checked the archive and found only one
entry with exactly the same symptoms in October 00 but no one seems to have
replied. It's back at the dealers now for a check but I fear the
intermittent nature of the problem is going to mean they  find nothing. Any
experienced listers have an idea what it could be? I have the carbon fibre
exhaust and remapping if that's at all relevant
Roger Downham
00 RS Eclipse Blue