Re: [ST] [RS] New owner

Congrats - us full figured dawgs would like to know
> how you did it...

two cans of tuna w/ fat-free miracle-whip and a
grapefruit two times a day and a high protein shake
from GNC for the third meal (no kidding for 5 months
straight, short break for Thanksgiving and Christmas ,
naturally).  Once you get past the concept that food
doesn't have to be enjoyed, it becomes easier. ha ha
It also helped to have a picture of the Sprint to look
at everytime I wanted to cheat.
Dawgman