[ST] Bike Week 2001 - Daytona Beach RAT Events

Bike Week 2001 - Daytona Beach RAT Events

Thursday March 8th - 2nd Annual Kings Head Pub Run.
Join us for the second annual run to the Kings Head Pub in St Augustine.
The Kings Head is one of the best British Pubs found this side of the pond
and has been rated a must see by all those that have been there. We will be
departing from the parking lot behind the Krystals restaurant one block
west of the Speedway on International Speedway Blvd promptly at 6pm. A
short run up 95 to get out of the congestion and then we will head over to
A1A for a run along the Atlantic as we ride to St. Augustine. The pub will
have a full menu of British fare available and will have live entertainment
as well. For those not desiring to run up A1A, there will be a second group
leaving at 6:30 taking a faster route along I95 and US1.  Directions /
route maps will be available during the week at the Triumph Demo trailer
located at the Speedway, so be sure to stop by.

Saturday March 10 - Annual RAT Party.
On Saturday night, the 10th, we'll have our annual RAT bash and benchracing
party at the Lighthouse Landing in Ponce Inlet beginning at 6:30pm and
going until who knows when. Food will consist of barbecued chicken,
macaroni salad, corn on the cob, beans, rolls and key-lime pie. Rick
Steffen and his Caribbean Beat Band will return for it's third consecutive
year. Show your RAT card when you register and get a drink ticket and
official RAT T-shirt. The cost for this extravaganza is only $10.00 US for
members and $20.00 US for non-RAT members.

For more information on either event, see Greg Casey (US National RAT
Manager) at the Triumph Demo Trailer.

Hope to see some of you there.....

- -Eric
(please feel free to send this info to other Triumph lists or riders)

End of st-digest V2001 #122