[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #119

> Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:50:01 -0500
> From: Eric Sheley <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [ST] New owner
>
> At 10:10 PM 2/26/01 -0800, John Hawkins wrote:
> >But, I can?t resist
> >tinkering, and the information shared on this list is really incredible,
> >so I?ve already gone whole hog and put in the heavier Race Tech front
> >springs and cartridge emulators, ordered an Ohlins shock for the rear
> >(yes, Wim Kroom sells direct), added Gen Mar bar risers, heated grips, a
> >Two Brothers slip on, brighter bulbs, one piece shifter, etc and had
> >North Bay Triumph do the 5000 mile service and enter the better tune\
>
> When you say you can't resist tinkering you weren't kidding....
>
> So do you have a running total on how much that all ran or were you afraid
> to add it up ? ;-)

What do they say - "denial is not a river in Egypt".  I'm not afraid to add it up, I just can't count that high.  Anyway,  I get a lot of enjoyment out of
working on the bike, because it is such a beautiful piece of machinery, and I can get to it (unlike modern cars).  My excuse is that I do the work myself
and save the shop charges.
"hawkman"