Re: Montana helmets

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001 pattib@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >are these 2 states 'helmet law' states? i personally prefer to wear a helmet
> >when i ride but there's something about riding a Harley that makes my full
> >face look goofy.
>
> Imagine how goofy your face will look after its been ground into the
> pavement.

A couple that used to live in my apartment complex work at parkland
hospital here in Dallas. They were telling Stacy and I about a
hardley victom they had both seen going through there departments
(one trama, the other x-ray @ the time). He was wearing a pea pot
helmet though, too bad he did a face plant. I think only one bone
in his head was left un-broken.

But he lived, one of the radiologists was remarking about how many
surgeries the guy will probably get to look forward too :-(

Thus, the reason why I will never ride a Harley, 'cause I must
admit it does look silly to wear a full face helmet on a harley,
and I won't ride without a full face, so no Harley/cruiser for me.

Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664