Re: Tbird for sale

Shannon.....

you'll be sorry!!!!  i traded in my 96 Tbird AND 97 sprint sport when 1
bought the ST in august.  missed that damn bird SSOOOOO much, bought it back
from howell's soon as i could.  put that corbin seat with the backrest on
that i had kept<cause nobody wanted to buy it>, and really enjoy the lazy
weekend rides with my cruiser buddies. This way, i can be an overweight,
balding old fart on a sportbike when i want to and one of them guys on my
cruiser too, when the situation warrents.
the guy from wisc that writes for CW <brain fart time...name gone> wrote an
editorial a coupla years ago on why everyone should own five (5!) bikes....my
wife even agreed with the logic. check it out.
finally, with all the price drops since we bought 'em and the intro of the
bonneville, the damn things aren't worth a whole lot except for sentimental
value.  think about it!!

thanks////coop

Bill Cooper  (dba "drug dawg")
00 Sprint ST                      RAT #22510           TIOC #2150
96 Tbird                            AMA #546725
<applicant for "Official Pharmacist of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" (R)>