FW: The new ST is Awesome but a set of Key's were Stolen!!!

Hi all out there in Triumph Land,

I took delivery of my new BRG ST complete with Givi top box, rear hugger,
sports exhaust, and Veto alarm on the Wednesday before Christmas. To date I
have done around 1800kms and loved every single one of them. Thanks to every
one on the list, it was your comments that made the new ST a reality.

However the other day in an act of extreme bad luck, I had my backpack
stolen complete with a spare set of keys, alarm/immobiliser deactivator, and
key number to my new toy. Anyway, someone else now has pretty much
everything they need to take my new bike for a spin. Temporarily I have
bought a new disk lock to try and have some security, but in a island state
where there is not to many Triumphs it still a bit of a worry.

Anyway on the the questions,

   1, Does anyone know what the approximate cost would be to replace the
ignition, tank and seat locks?

   2, Are there any wrecked bikes around that people know of in which the
above are OK?

   3, Can the alarms be reprogrammed to take new deactivators and if so how
much approximately would it       cost?

Any comments are greatly apprecieted.

Cheers, Josh Hawkins.