Gas Leak

Hi Everyone, I haven't written very much since I've been on the list(maybe
twice in a year and half). I started my Sprint (99) yesterday and after 3
minutes had a puddle of gas under it. After advice from the dealer ( I live
about 150 miles from the dealer) I took the gas tank off and checked for
leaks or broken lines. Found one leak by the gray elbow fitting at the tank
and the other line from the tank to the motor was gouged and looked like it
had a ballon in it.So I replaced both lines and put it all back together and
now when I try to start it the pump wont even make its little noise.Do I need
to do something like prime it? Thanks for any advice.

Steve Ford
skfrider@xxxxxxx
99 Sprint (Black)