Re: Aux. Power Socket

 > wonder if anyone on the list who has had one can tell me if there
 > is a specific place where it is wired into the harness or if the
 > power is taken directly from the battery.  The picture on the

the wires are already there -- the socket mounts down on the left
side of the bike, in one of exposed areas.  you might have to remove
the fairing to find the connector.  but i don't think it would
be a particularly convenient place for your application.  i'd
just run wires from the battery up to the front, or even tap into
the wire, for, say, the position light, which is always on.  (assuming
you want a switched line -- otherwise just go to the battery.)

paul