fo Marc - RS bars

 I found the RS bars so much of a reach that in turns, even with my
inside arm completely straight, I couldn't keep my shoulders and eyes
anywhere near level or keep my weight over the CG of the bike.

 My upper body was always more or less in line with the vertical axis
of the bike like the guys who scrape their knees so that when they
low-side, they'll fall under it and not scratch it!   =8o)

 With the wider bars, my upper body is forced forward over the front
wheel, where it should be, when I stiff-arm the inside bar down into
the turn.

 Will be interested in your impressions.  Also, I found mixing the RS
switchgear w/ ST bars, and vice-versa, creates some mod work to
accomodate the heated grips.  See Eric ot O.C.T. for info.

                                Have fun;
                                           doggydo   - - - o%\o