Re: New file uploaded - Exhaust

>>>my initial confusion was that i didn't realize there were
>>>adjustments that the dealer can make (using the "gameboy")
>>>other than simply wholesale
>>>downloads of new tunes.

To try & remove some confusion about what can/can't be done (as I
understand it ) :

Using the diagnostic tool, you can download new maps ('tuneups') made
available by Triumph. There are various ones available to suit certain
models of bike, plus some to suit a modified exhaust.

These maps cannot be modified. (ie: using what is currently available you
cannot create custom maps to suit other more drastic modifications to your
bike)

The CO level is checked using a gas analyser & if adjustment is required is
performed with the diagnostic tool. This is adjusting the mixture at idle,
& like an idle mixture screw on a carburettor, this may have a slight
effect on mixture strength above idle but is not going to fix a rich or
lean condition at full throttle & high rpm.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST
Melbourne, AuSTralia.