Back armor and Race Jacket.

A salesman told me that he thinks that Triumph contracts Vanson to do their
leather jackets.  Does anyone know if this is correct?

I'd like to get a back protector to fit into my perfed Race Jacket.  Triumph
doesn't sell any such item, but Vanson does.  What have the back-protected
listers done?

Also, I was planning on buying Joe Rocket Ballistic 3.0 pants in the spring,
does anyone know if the waist zipper on this and the Race Jacket are
compatible?

Thanks.

- -John Hickman
Lexington, KY
Red 1999 ST

P.S.- Love the new web page layout, Eric!