Re: LEAKING F *&^% FUEL SENDERS!!!!!!!!!!

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "William A. Flowers" <waflowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Sprint ST List" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: January 5, 2001 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: LEAKING F *&^% FUEL SENDERS!!!!!!!!!!

> Eric, sorry to hear that you too have the dreaded leaking fuel sender.

Unless I'm confusing him with another lister, I think Eric is currently on
fuel gauge sender number five or so!!

My first sender never worked at all, the second one leaked, and the third
one (which seemed to work fine) was replaced as a result of the recall.
That was a few months ago and so far so good.  So I'm not far behind and
quite understand Eric's frustration.  From the sounds of things either the
part still needs more engineering (or quality control) or sometimes they are
being damaged during installation.  In any event this has GOT to be a big
black eye for Triumph (are you SURE it's not made by Lucas????)

Neil