Re: LEAKING F *&^% FUEL SENDERS!!!!!!!!!!(and torque wrenches)

<I wonder if it was a bad installation issue. Has anyone had one of the new
(from the recall) senders start leaking ? >

I think you bring up a good point.  I had my sender replaced, once, no
problems since.  The tech at my dealer, who I know quite well, says not one
of the senders he has replaced has gone bad.  I think part of the issue at
least is less than perfect installation.

BTW, I am ordering a torque wrench from Sears so I can loosen rear wheel,
replace front sprocket, adjust chain, etc.  Do all of you have more than
one, so you can tighten from 7nm all the way up to 160 or so?  My tech says
he has 4, and you do need more than one.  Sometimes it seems it would be
cheaper to pay him to do all the work rather than buy all these ##%^&@**%
expensive tools!

Jon Stiffler
'00 Sprint ST
(From Santa Rosa, CA., where it has been 65 degrees and sunny!)