vanson jackets and back protector

greetings

            I just wanted to chime in on the jacket talk. Vanson does not
make Triumph jackets. The Vanson uses a heavier weight and higher quality
hide. Their craftsmanship is far superior to Triumphs. Yes they are a bit
more expensive but the quality is better and they are made by adults in the
USA not children in Korea and Pakistan. I guess it's obvious I'm a union
guy.
            I have the Vanson CSRV and the Velociraptor pro-perf jackets.I
also have the sportrider pro-perf pants. I do agree with an earlier comment
on the Vanson back protector. I have one and i don't think it meets CE
standards. It is also very uncomfortable. I plan on replacing it this spring
with a dainese or knox.

James

2000 RS Sprint