RS Lights & side panels

Hi there,

I have a couple of queries:

1.  My UK RS has lights where only the left is on for dip beam and the right
for main beam (viewed from the riders perspective). My last bike, a Suzuki
SV650S always had both lights on at the same time. I would like this on my
RS too. Having searched the archive I have found some mails on this that
talk about changing the relays to make this happen. Has anyone done this
successfully? If so where can I get these relays from? Also does this mean
you just have both lights on for high beam and only one for dip?

2. I was out riding today and I noticed that at a certain speed I could feel
the left body panel vibrating against my thigh. Has anyone else experienced
this and if so how did you cure it? The bike will be having it's first
service in a couple of weeks so maybe the dealer can do both these jobs.

Thanks for any advice.

Andrew

Orange RS - 350 miles.