multiple personality disorder

First she says she wants to possibly sell it and now....  I went
out and rode my RS today in the fantastic (but unseasonable) weather
that hit Seattle today and DAMN, is that bike fun to ride!!!!
(said with totally stupid grin)  Guess I forgot how much fun the
thing is while it sat in the garage while the rain poured.

So, heck, I gotta give it more of a chance before getting rid of it,
that's for sure.  Actually, I was pretty comfortable on it today
and it was probably due to my new Kilimanjaro jacket I was wearing.
For the first time in ages I didn't have a jacket pushing up on the
back of my helmet like my Aerostitch does.  Amazing what a different
piece of clothing will do for you.

I also got a little scare with all these fuel sender emails flying.
Filled up the tank with gas, drove off, and proceeded to continue
to see the gas light still lit.  Stayed lit for almost a minute but
eventually went off.  Whew.

Still Schizoid in Seattle --

Kathy

'00 RS