RE: multiple personality disorder

>adjust the way I arch my back, I can alleviate most of it.  It's almost like
>my back has a "memory" of what it's supposed to do on a bike, and I have to
>re-train it and myself how to sit properly on the Sprint. Has anyone else
>experienced anything like this?

Hi Paul,

I experienced much the same thingwhen I got my Sprint.  I found I had real pain in
my wrists after anything other than a short blast.  I was also very suprised as I had
not heard anything about discomfort from other owners.  After 2000kms I now feel
quite comfortable on the bike, albeit still with a little more weight on my wrists than
I would like.  Largely just a case of adjusting to something different methinks.

Rick
'00 Sprint ST