Re: multiple personality disorder

 > I must confess I still haven't tried the ST bars and that's next.
 > Might try the ST bars first and then if need be, the ST bars with the
 > GenMars.  Two other listers, Paul (Fox) and Don did this to their bikes
 > and have been happy (I'm assuming you guys are still happy :-) ).

i'm happy, though when i got back on my VX recently i remembered how
comfortable it is to be _really_ upright around town.  but my RS with
gen-mars and ST bars is about as close as you can get, while still
leaving the "sport" in "sportbike".

 > Once I get the front end happy, I'm going to have a custom seat by
 > Rich's Custom Upholstery (on 99 near Larry's Market).  You might want

tell us more about your seat.  ;-)  well, uh, what i mean is -- tell us
what you're going to have done.  are you thinking lower, or narrower,
or just different?

paul