Comfort on ST

Dear Paul,

I think you'll find that as you ride your bike more, the discomfort you
experienced will fade. Two big contributing factors in my opinion to your
experience:

1. Lack of Speed - You probably weren't going very fast due to break in. I'm
also 6'0" and find the bike needs to be ridden at 65mph+. Above that speed,
the ergos work well with little weight on the wrists and the head being
supported by the wind.

2. New bike nerves - Many of our guests experience fatigue on the first day
of their holiday with us, which then mysteriously disappears. I think it is
because they are tense getting used to a new bike. Neck, back and shoulder
muscles are held tighter and result in discomfort.

Wait a while before changing your bike around. We had almost 100 guests book
Sprint Sts last summer and almost all found it extremely comfortable once
they got used to it and relaxed. Try a little Motrin before the ride for the
first few days, then relax and twist your wrist.

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com