Lost pannier

"As far as I know, Doug never got his bag back..... heck of a way to start a

Rallye....

- - -Eric"

I lost my pannier outside Hendersonville after a gravity storm in Chimney
Rock.  The gravity storm knocked the pannier off the rail resulting in only
the locked latch holding it on.  After going through the rough streets in
Hendersonville the tongue on the latch gave way and bent on a bump in the
highway out of town.  I only pieced this together after looking at the latch
later.  Spent about 90 minutes riding and walking the road but found nothing
in the ditches and high grass/weeds.  Found a local cop and told him and
gave a description and contact number but never heard back.  Lessons
learned, check the bags good and well and put half of each type of clothing
in each bag just in case.

Doug Bailey - Hound Dawg
'00 Sprint ST
'97 HD FXDL