Richard's Arm

Well, Richard has surgery on Wednesday.  The break, or should I say
breaks, are worse that what we orginally thought.  He will either end up
with a rod through the humerus or plates and wires, or any combination
thereof, depending on exactly what the doctor finds when they open him
up.  Good news is that he should recover "full" motion (i.e. he won't
know the difference). Bad news is he has to start from ground zero, 1.5
weeks after the wreck, and the pain may start out worse!  He should be
back at work within 2 weeks after surgery, but we're looking at a 3
month recovery time.  We'll have to wait and see when he'll be getting
back on the bike . . . .

Lisa