Re: multiple personality disorder

Boy, I could go a lot of fun places with that, but I'll be good. :-)
I'll probably do what I did with my VFR seat, which was to make it more
of a seat (i.e., more concave than convex), have it situate me close
to the tank, and *not* have high sides like the Corbins do.  I once had
a Corbin made for one of my Ducatis and found it made the reach to the
ground worse because I felt like I was sitting in a bucket with high edges.
Rich basically just took the mound out of the stock seat for me, built up
the foam around my butt to keep me in place closer to the tank, and shaved
stuff off the side so my legs wouldn't splay out.  Very similar, in fact,
to the way an english (dressage) saddle fits, if any of you out there ride
horses.

It's also a neat and amusing way to keep other people from riding your bike!
I happen to have a size 8 butt and I remember when Pat and I rode our
VFRs down to Monterey for the WSB races, it was lots of fun to see some of
our not so size 8 male friends try to squeeze into my saddle.  Guess they
didn't like the tank so up close and personal. Ouch! hee hee :-)

Kathy