Re: Seat Comfort was Re: multiple personality disorder

>Hi Kathy,
>
>I have a Corbin on my ST and I have the exact same complaint.  I am
>not short (6.0ft) and still get the same sitting in a bucket feeling.
>Makes the inside of the leg quite sore after a lot of riding.  Has
>anyone modified a Corbin seat to make that area a bit narrower?  If
>so was it done by Corbin or would any competent leather shop do?

If you are the original owner of the seat Corbin will modify it for
free. My wife and I both had our Corbin seats modified at the
factory, which is only 10 minutes from our house. The reach to the
ground was much straighter after the modifications, and the seat on
my BMW got more and more comfortable with daily use.

I haven't had a Corbin put on my Sprint RS because I find the stock
seat fine for my needs. I use the bike for commuting 50 miles each
way, and occasional sport touring use. The bars don't bother me as
much as they did before I took a Keith Code class and learned proper
body positioning.

Darron Spohn
Hollister, CA