Thanks and Lights!!

Thanks everyone for the emails regarding keys, alarm etc.

At this stage I am going to hopefully reprogram the alarm and purchase two
new alarm deactivators (seeing as I need to get at least one new
deactivator). This will mean that when someone moves the bike or turns the
ignition on the they will get a bit of a shock! With the immobilisor on, and
the disk lock the bike to me is pretty secure.

On the current light topic, I asked my dealer (North West Motorcycles) to
add the relays at delivery and they did so free of charge.

Geeze, there are nice people everywhere!

Cheers, Josh Hawkins.

2001 BRG Sprint ST.
A rider of a 1950 BSA M20.