Adoo, ow bin ya!

A letter of introduction.

Adoo, ow bin ya!
The above being spoken with an English Black Country dialect.

Or in American: Hiya, hows it goin.

My name is Graeme Spencer, until recently found lurking on theTrophy digest
and still on the Triumph digest, I have owned three other Triumphs since 95,
( Candy Apple Sprint 900; Pacific BlueTrophy 900; Platinum Trophy 1200 ) and
now a Sprint RS in Racing Yellow and cant sing the praises of the RS loud
enough, but won't bore you by preaching  to the converted.
I have fitted it with all the accessories in the catalogue apart from the
paddock stand. The only modification I have made is to get the two headlamps
working together, and would like to improve on the mirrors. Any ideas anyone
?

I am 44yrs and have ridden bikes since I was 11yrs (off road) and until
recently ran a RAT pack at Streetbike motorcyles, before they lost the
Triumph franchise. If anyone came along to the Anglesea camping weekend in
North Wales 99 and remembers the fat git who organised it..... well thats
me.
My interests are Touring; Rallying; Motorcycle camping; Ride outs, in fact
anything to do with bikes.
I also own an Armstrong MT 500 which I wont bore you with apart from saying
its the biggest bag of sh#te I have  ever clapped eyes on and God only knows
how the British Army ever got them started to go into battle.

Anyway this is a great list, esp for advice, and from what Ive seen some
nice, genuine and like minded people living here.

My only moan is that I wished that some postings where reference to a
previous mail is required, would just include the specific paragraph and not
the whole of the original as it gets boring reading something over and over
and over again.

Best Wishes,

Graeme.

End of st-digest V2001 #18