From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Robert Fastner
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 7:02 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Posting formats (OT)

>As far as viruses are concerned I think you have it bass ackwards.
Ooutlook
>Express is a primary target for virus attack precisley because so many
>people use it, not because it is a big problem.

> There seems to be a big problem with using Microsoft Outlook Express.
> Apparently there are all sorts of formatting issues. Quite often I hear
> of viruses that work through MSOE only.

    Actually, I have seen more virus warnings and security holes in the
Microsoft "Outlook" program which integrates mail and a business organizer
functions. Outlook comes with the Microsoft Office Suite of business apps.
Anything Microsoft is a big target because that is what most individuals and
businesses use. If anyone out there is not using and antivirus program, you
may want to try Compute Associates "FREE" antivirus program InnoculateIT. It
is available for download at http://antivirus.ca.com/

Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------

*