RE: st-digest V2001 #6

Andrew wrote....

I love the bike, but I don't find the mirrors very good. I was wondering
if anyone has changed their mirrors for alternative ones with any
success. I was wondering if the Daytona ones would fit and whether they
would be an improvement?

Also I think the bike needs a rear hugger as the rear shock get filthy.
Has anyone got any suggestions for a good model for the RS. I know
triumph make one but at =A3100 it seems quite pricey. Has anyone fitted
it and are you happy with it?

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Hugger... Yeah and all the grit and grime that gets flung unto the
chain...Yaack!, but help is around the corner in the form of a modified TL
1000 hugger. Your local CF dealer should be able to fit you a TL 1000 hugger
(slightly modified) and will solve your problem and greatly extends chain
life! at a fraction of the cost of a Triumph product.

Mirrors... Mmm very useful if you don't need to know what going on behind
you in other words they look good. When you find a solution please let me
know!

Regards
Gerrit
'01 Yellow RS