Re: Lost pannier

Neil  Tracey <Neil.Tracey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Humour me...I'm English!....What is a gravity storm?

It is a sudden, local concentration of an unusual form of gravitron that
increases the local attraction between a motorcycle and the ground beneath
it, causing said motorcycle to be drawn to said ground.  When a gravity
storm hits even the strongest, best prepared person cannot overcome the
attraction.  At best your bike can be eased down to the ground.  At worst it
comes crashing down, sometimes when there is no one around.

My bike bears the scars of a gravity storm on the right side.

Clear now?
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"