Nice Day & Who Wuz Dat?

Steve Duncan wrote: first nice riding day in months here in Dallas!! 250
mile loop north of town.  heading out of town on Hwy 289 (Preston Road)
I met what I think was a Red Sprint-ST, Guy wearing a Triumph Paddock
Jacket with a Harley guy trailing him.
	It was around noon on Sat. the 6th.  Was that you Robert or could it
have been ole' Jack, rude dawgie?

	Steve, we had a good ride north of The Colony on Saturday. I was on my
red ST, David on his yellow Moto Guzzi V11, and Oliver on his black ST.
We came within a mile of Preston Road however.
	Hate that we missed you. I sent an e-mail but guess it didn't get to
your box. We left Whataburger about 1:15 PM. Ride again together soon.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"