Re: Back Protectors

Steven Kohlscheen wrote:

> http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/issues/jan01/back.htm
> I read it in hardcopy and found it enlightening.

Wow -- what an interesting article! It changes my opinion of the folks
at ActionStations, that's for sure. It's also pretty rare to get good
product reviews with the behind-the-scenes details like this article
included. I dream of getting a set of leathers for track days, and the
quality of the armor that the various manufacturers includes seems hard
to get a handle on. Now at least I know a little bit more about some of
the armor I'd like to get. Thanks for posting it!
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA