Re: st-digest V2001 #16

Then the Taffy wrote:
> Yes, he's been very quite lately, must be all the work on Reaper Rat II
:-)

So the Paddy writes:
Well yes I have been pretty quiet recently. Count your blessings!
I'm actually reading this from home these days in Digest form as I'm still
on X'mas vacation :-)

The Reaper is fully repaired and is sitting naked in the garage. I'm just
waiting on the panels to be returned by Dream Machine. They had the panels
prepared and primered before they closed for Christmas  so I shouldn't have
to wait too much longer. Once the panels arrived in England and they had a
look at them we started bouncing ideas around and pretty soon the paint was
getting a litle wilder every time we spoke. Hence the latest delays :) I'll
give them a bell this afternoon to see how they're doing and let you all
know the unveiling date.

Howlin'