clutch lever

Awhile back someone on the list mentioned that they changed out the
clutch lever on their RS with a 99 Tiger lever.  And I've heard other
people mention some other replacements too.  I was going to order
a Tiger lever today but thought I'd ask first.  I need something curved
inward because I have a small hand and thus a short reach.  So can
those of you who have replaced the lever for this reason remind me what
you got and let me know how it's working.  Guess the Tiger lever is
an easy replacement so I'd be most interested in something that doesn't
involve a lot of mechanical improvisation. :-)

Thanks --

Kathy

'00 RS
Snohomish, wA