Richard's Surgery Update

Well, he's out of surgery and in a room at the hospital.  The doctor
thought it went very well.  Richard had a "nail" and 5 screws in his arm
now.  The prognosis so far is very good.  They gave him something that
makes his right shoulder and arm numb for about 10 hours.  He's very
thankful for that right now, and can even joke!  I feel much better now
that the surgery is over.  I know plenty of hard work is yet to come,
but at least we're on the path to getting better!  Well, back to the
hospital for me . . . .  BTW, my grandma is in the hospital as well.
She had back surgery yesterday.  She's downright chipper though, because
her surgery relieved pain she was experiencing.  She's amazing.  At 89
she wanted to get this surgery because she said she has a lot more
living to do!  Amen!!

Lisa