New member!

Hi,

My name is Per Bruun and I have just signed up for this list. I thought I'd
give you all a short introduction.
I live in Stockholm Sweden and ride a lucifer orange RS -00. This mighty
tripple is the first bike I don't have to share, earlier I was left out to
the kindness of my girlfriend and her Kawasaki ZX 6R.

I rode 8400 miles last season and I really love this bike! Smooth, powerful,
comfortable and beautiful. I took it to Norway and enjoyed the fact that I
can run up and down the mountains without having to work the gears like
crazy. I rode it through the twisty streets of Stockholm and thought it felt
like a scooter. And when you show up at bikemeets people just "....can't
believe it's a Triumph!".

I've opted to fit the bike with a belly pan and the race can exhaust and
have no regrets so far. The sound gives me a kick everytime!

I think the RS really has it all, and on top of this it's really fun to be
able to tell everybody that you ride a three cylinder britt. Talk about
heritage!

I guess that's all for now. Have fun!

/Per

- ------------------
Some RS-questions for those interested:

* Have any of you removed the RS logo sticker? Perhaps you have a picture to
mail me, I'm thinking of peeling mine of.

* In the area of 3000 revs (2800 - 3000) I feel some vibrations through the
bike, do any of you recognize this? Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

* Ideas on tires. I drive my bike fairly agressive and have no problem with
the Bridgestone's, but perhaps there are even better ones?

* Are there any specific things or adjustments I should tend to? Adjusting
the suspention?

Thank you!