Re: RS Lights & side panels

I just thought I would update you on how I got on. I bought a couple of
relays from Halfords today and plugged them in to the empty relay sockets on
the right hand side under the saddle.

Hey presto!! Both lights now work for dip and main beam! This has got to be
the best mod I have made to a bike for only ten pounds.

One thing I was uncertain about was that the original Triumph relays have
five blades, and the new ones only have four, but the lights work so I am
not going to worry about it.

Thanks to everyone who advised me on how to do this. I have a new Triumph
hugger arriving next week so I will probably be asking for help again when I
find I can't work out how to fit it!

Andrew