Re: New member!

Hi Per,
At 06:15 PM 1/11/2001 +0100, Per Bruun wrote:
>Some RS-questions for those interested:
>
>* Have any of you removed the RS logo sticker? Perhaps you have a picture to
>mail me, I'm thinking of peeling mine of.

I had the right side fairing repainted after a minor crash. So now I'm
without sticker on the right and with sticker on the left.... and I still
can't decide which side I do prefer (for sure I don't like the price of a
new sticker... at approx 140 US$). I'll upload a picture ASAP.

>* Ideas on tires. I drive my bike fairly agressive and have no problem with
>the Bridgestone's, but perhaps there are even better ones?

I can tell you the Z3s are very good tyres. IMHO much better than the
BT020. Now I've just installed Michelin Pilot Sport, so I'll need some time
to make my own opinion on them, but according to other list members they're
better then the Bridgestons too.

>* Are there any specific things or adjustments I should tend to? Adjusting
>the suspention?

I'm not satisfied with the front suspension, and now, after 15000 kms, it's
getting even worse.
I had some improvement by adding a little preload, but I'm eagerly waiting
for the progressive springs to be available from Hyperpro (www.hyperpro.com).

- -andre