Re: Health Insurance Coverage for Motorcyclists

Regarding health insurance coverage.
I had an amusing exchange with the mortgage people at my bank yesterday.
Because they wanted me to take out a new life assurance policy to cover the
mortgage, as a first-time buyer, we had to fill out a new medical form.
After reams of questions, many of which were of a highly personal nature, I
might add, they asked:

Do you engage in any sports or recreational activities that might be
considered extreme or dangerous?

To which I replied, NO, I just drive a motorbike.

So, officially, it ain't life-threatening!

Tim