Rude's dilemma?

	Well, Merlin will be two years old on January 19 and the warranty will
be gone.
	I'm trying to decide on the advantage of purchasing the Triumph
extended warranty for one, two, or three years. At $200 per year it's
sorta' high but just one failure of an alternator or timing chain
tensioner gear would well offset the price.
	On the other hand I feel that the bike is solid and dependable. I bet
however that Robert and Big Dawg did too until the tensioner failed.
	What to do? I have to decide by noon on January 19.
	Any comments please as this is the first Triumph I've owned.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"