RE: liability question, was: Health Insurance C ...

IMHO he was wrong for letting his insurance lapse.  I would be P.O.ed but at
the same time I could just hear my wife asking me "Why did you not have
insurance on the bike".  Just because he is moving from one state to another
is no reason to let his coverage lapse. I understand how he would want to
sue the apartment complex, but I doubt he would win.