Re: Rain Suit recommendations

I purchased the Black suit when I picked up the bike.
I always carry it in the left pannier. I was fore-
warned that in heavy rains, the crotch can collect
water if you don't velcro properly. I always try
and get a good solid overlap, and a smooth velcro
fastening.

While I have ridden in pelting rain, it has only
been for less than 50 mile stints. No wet crotch
yet. I also bought some oversized rubber gloves,
which I keep with the suit bag. Since I prefer
leather to nylon, this is a pretty good setup.
No particular complaints about the suit. Although
it only takes a few minutes to put on, for some
reason if it looks like I can make the commute,
I try. Twice I've had to pull off the freeway,
park under an overpass, and suit up. Yeah, I know,
with a Darien..... blah, blah, blah.

Cut to the chase. If I had to do it all over again,
I would.

Red Dawg & Flash