Re: RS goodies

>Cabin fever having only been heightened by two tantalisingly sunny dry days
>in a row, I've started the inevitable restless browsing of spring
>catalogues. The MPS one (a good UK supplier) having landed on my doormat 2
>days ago -
>
>www.thefastone.co.uk
>
>Lots of new bits for the RS have of course appeared since their last
>edition, for example:

Barry,

All of what you've mentioned sounds exciting. Nice to know we RS owners
haven't been forgotten. The only problem is that for those of us that don't
have their brochure (catalogue), that website has almost zero information. I
requested a brochure, but will they actually send one to me in the USA? I
hope so!

Just for kicks, I went to the Jack Lilley site to see if they had any of
those bits, but their site hasn't been updated in quite some time. A shame
really.

Thanks for the referral to TheFastOne.

Ken M.