RE: RS goodies

> I've got the NWS hugger on my ST. Good bit of kit. Better
> coverage than the
> Triumph one, obviously don't know if the RS one differs as the
> web page has
> no pictures yet. Email them if you want more info, they where really
> helpful when I bought mine.  www.n-w-s.com

Interested to know what the NWS option is like. I'm getting well fed up with
the spray of crap that covers the can whenever the road is damp. The Triumph
Hugger is all but useless in this respect. Protects the shock but nothing
else.

> >Flip and double-bubble screens from MPS themselves, and from
> Powerbronze, in
> >loads of colours.
>
> Phil Guy has a Powerbronze DB fitted to his ST. He's happy with it.

I have an MPS on my ST! Not as severe as the Powerbronze option. Still works
wonders over the OEM screen.

Dave Mc