Insurance rate differences

I spent a bit of time today checking different insurance rates on my
ST versus the New Aprilia Futura, and for grins a BMW K1200RS.
Interestingly and this only applies for NJ since that's my location
but it might be applicable to other states, is that for the Aprilia
through Universal Underwriters ( that's who writes my current policy
on the ST) they classify it as a sportbike and want $1900.00 a year
WHOA!!!!  Rider Insurance wants $619.00 since they consider it a
"roadbike" and same for the ST and for the BMW K12RS. It's almost
time for me to renew for the year and since I'm considering the
Aprilia I thought I'd get some insurance prices. Interesting how
different companies view the same model. FWIW I currently pay $365.00
through Universal for my ST..

Erik